CFLC - Chemically Fused Liquid Ceramic
- Best-in-class Chemically Fused Liquid Ceramic
- High-Build 100% solids 2 layer system
- Solid color, beautiful porcelain like finish
- Heavy-Duty use
- Easy maintenance
- Quick return to service
LiquaTile 1143 CFLC represents the most advanced industrial grade epoxy resin technology available for DIY garage floor applications. It is a 2 Layer, 100% solids, AHC (Advanced Hybrid Cycloaliphatic) and proprietary CFLC (Chemically Fused Liquid Ceramic) self-leveling floor coating system which exhibits excellent resistance to chemicals along with best-in-class adhesion, abrasion and impact resistance. We recommend a minimum total coating thickness of 30mil (including 10mil coat of BondTite 1101 primer) which will produce a beautiful smooth, flat surface on properly prepared concrete floors.
Not to be confused with inert ceramic fillers, our proprietary CFLC technology actively creates ceramic structures throughout the polymer matrix as part of the cure process. These ceramic structures reinforce the cured epoxy coat creating an extremely durable, long lasting body coat. As in any protective coating system, the goal is to obtain the hardest surface without becoming too brittle or inflexible. Glass, for instance, is extremely hard and rigid but at the expense of being relatively brittle. LiquaTile 1143 strikes the perfect balance between hardness and brittleness which results in a surface finish that is tough enough to endure the abuse of most shop environments without the need of additional urethane clear coats.
The elimination of the traditional urethane clear coat results in a significant reduction in the return to service time frame due to reduction in application steps and final cure time. The CFLCeramic system is a 2 Layer system comprised of 100% solids, BondTite 1101 – primer and the LiquaTile 1143 CFLC – body coat. Given a properly prepared floor the entire system can be applied and returned to use in 2.5 days and will provide years, if not decades, of reliable service. This is a solid color system available in 18 attractive colors.
Made in the U.S.A. – All Wolverine Coatings products are manufactured with great pride in South Carolina.
- 100% solids, high build, apply on steel or concrete.
- Chemically Fused Liquid Ceramic (CFLC) for extraordinary durability.
- Meets LEED EQ 4.2 (Independent Laboratory Validation).
- Meets requirements for FDA & USDA inspected facilities.
|Available Packaging||3 quart / 3 gallon|
|Color Fastness||Highly resistant|
|Country of Manufacture||U.S.A.|
- BondTite-3 qt:
- BondTite-3 gal:
- LiquaTile-3 qt_tier-1:
- LiquaTile-3 qt_tier-2:
- LiquaTile-3 qt_tier-3:
- LiquaTile-3 gal_tier-1:
- LiquaTile-3 gal_tier-2:
- LiquaTile-3 gal_tier-3:
- SDS Part A||http://www.wolverinecoatings.com/SDS/LiquaTile_1143_A_Resin-SDS.pdf
- SDS Part B||http://www.wolverinecoatings.com/SDS/LiquaTile_1143_UVR_B_Hardener-SDS.pdf
- Application Instructions||https://store-t5andvsj5y.mybigcommerce.com/content/TechNotes/CFLCeramic_AI_v1.14.pdf